More people prefer cars with a panoramic sunroof. It enhances the appearance of your vehicle and provides a unique and pleasurable experience without jeopardizing safety.
If you are looking for the best cars with a panoramic sunroof from the year 2015, then continue reading because this article is exactly what you need.
1. Chrysler 300
The Chrysler 300 distinguishes itself from the competition with its commanding presence and large and comfortable ride at a cheap price. Powered by a strong 363 hp V8 engine, this huge American automobile is also pleasant to drive.
If you want to save some bucks, a less powerful 292 hp 3.6-liter V6 is also available. And the best thing is that, along with providing a roomy and pleasant ride for its occupants, the Chrysler 300 comes with a large panoramic sunroof as standard on all luxury variants.
A used 2015 Chrysler 300 will cost you somewhere around $16,000 to $18,000.
2. Land Rover Range Rover
The Land Rover Range Rover is an excellent choice if you want a tech-loaded, luxurious, extremely comfortable, and strong performing vehicle on both highways and rough terrain. Land Rover also provides a variety of customization choices for this SUV, such as a fixed or sliding glass sunroof. In terms of pricing, a 2015 used V8 Range Rover can be had for somewhere between $40,000 and $50,000.
3. Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is a tough SUV that is highly capable both on-road and off-road. Most importantly, the Grand Cherokee doesn’t sacrifice even a bit on luxury and features. Covering long distances is a piece of cake with the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s powerful V8 engine beneath the hood.
As far as the features list goes, the Grand Cherokee offers a bunch of them, including the very important – a wide-opening panoramic sunroof. Look for the Altitude, Limited, Summit, Trailhawk and Overland trims for the sunroof.
A used Jeep Grand Cherokee from 2015 will cost you somewhere around $16,000 to $20,000.
Also read: 3 Reasons Why Americans Prefer Large Cars
4. Volkswagen Passat
Volkswagen’s Passat is one of its most renowned models, which can be seen all over Europe, and it’s also well-known in the United States. It’s a solid vehicle with all the necessities and none of the unnecessary extras. It has plenty of interior space, making it one of the best options for people looking for a comfortable sedan.
2015 used Volkswagen Passat can be had for anywhere between $13,000 and $17,000.
5. BMW X5
BMW has always been a brand that makes cars suited to both driving enthusiasts and people looking for luxurious vehicles, and the BMW X5 is the prime example of that. It is an absolutely terrific package. It combines state-of-the-art technology with athletic driving performance. It also looks attractive on the outside and feels incredibly premium on the inside.
The X5 has assured handling, two excellent powertrains, and plenty of interior space. Which trims to opt for to have a large panoramic sunroof in the BMW X5? xDrive40i, and xDrive50i trims.
A used 2015 BMW X5 will cost you somewhere around $22,000 to $28,000.
6. Hyundai Santa Fe
It’s one of the best midsize SUVs. It has potent engine options, a pleasant ride and handling, a great infotainment system, and many safety features. In most cases, it will be a better choice than a Tuscon.
To have a panoramic sunroof, look for Limited 2.0T, Limited 2.4, SE 2.4, SEL 2.4, SEL Plus 2.4, Ultimate 2.0T, Ultimate 2.4 trim levels.
Expect to pay around $15,000 to $20,000 for a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe.
7. Genesis G80
The G80 is Hyundai’s response to the luxury midsize sedan segment. In a segment dominated primarily by German vehicles, Genesis strives to present a strong and compelling all-rounder luxury sedan that is unlike all of its competitors. The G80 distinguishes itself from the competition primarily through its value and luxury. It’s the most affordable of all its German rivals, including the Mercedes E Class, BMW 5 Series, and Audi A6.
It has an eye-catching exterior design along with sumptuous interiors. Furthermore, its electric-powered wide-opening panoramic sunroof lets you enjoy excellent views of the sun and the moon, along with fresh air.
The Panasonic sunroof is offered as standard on the 3.3T Sport as well as the 5.0 ultimate trims, however, you can even include it as an option on the base 3.8 trim.
A used 2015 Genesis G80 will cost you somewhere around $20,000 to $25,000.
8. Ford Explorer
Ford Explorer is a safe SUV packed with many tech features. It has a broad cabin, lots of cargo space, and refined engines. The infotainment system could be more advanced, but it will be enough for most drivers.
For a panoramic sunroof, focus on looking for XLT, Sport, ST, Platinum, Limited, Timberline trims.
2015 used Ford Explorer can be had for somewhere between $16,000 and $20,000.
9. Hyundai Sonata
The 2015 Hyundai Sonata is a sedan that will offer everything you need without costing you an arm or a leg.
The Hyundai Sonata is a midsize sedan that ranks near the top of the class. It’s quiet and comfy to drive, and the interior and exterior aesthetics are both exquisite. The Sonata boasts a comfortable ride, a big and upmarket interior, and user-friendly technology. This Hyundai is a good deal because of its above-average reliability rating and below-average pricing. Choose the Limited trims for a panoramic sunroof.
You should expect to pay between $12,000 and $16,000 for a used 2015 Hyundai Sonata.
10. Ford Edge
The Ford Edge is a stylish SUV with excellent fuel economy, quick acceleration, spacious seating, and a long list of standard equipment.
The Ford Edge is a safe vehicle with a roomy interior and a straightforward infotainment system. Furthermore, the ride is smooth and well-balanced.
If you’re looking to buy a Ford Edge with a panoramic sunroof, it’s available in the following trim levels: Titanium, SEL, Sport, ST, and ST-Line.
You should expect to pay between $13,000 and $18,000 for a used 2015 Ford Edge.
Also read: 3 Best Ford for Seniors (with Pictures)
11. Jeep Cherokee
Jeep Cherokee is an excellent SUV for both highways and rough roads. This vehicle will have no trouble traversing rough terrain. This is due to the Jeep Cherokee’s availability of three different AWD systems. It has a spacious cabin and numerous creature comfort features. It’s not the most fuel economical SUV on the market, not the most luxurious, and the cargo space could be improved, but it’s truly one of the most complete options if you’re searching out for a 2016 SUV that features a wide opening panoramic sunroof.
Talking about the trim levels of Jeep Cherokee that offer a panoramic sunroof, these Include Limited, Overland, Latitude Plus, Trailhawk, and Trailhawk Elite.
You should expect to pay between $11,000 and $16,000 for a used 2015 Jeep Cherokee.
12. Volvo XC90
The Volvo XC90 is a Swedish luxury SUV that competes with German luxury SUVs such as the Audi Q7, and the BMW X5. But, unlike all of its German competitors, the XC 90 has its own distinct personality and way of doing things. It has an elegant exterior, incredibly luxurious interiors, a relaxing driving experience, and plenty of safety features. The XC 90 is a highly spacious and comfortable SUV, and with an available third row of seats, it is perfect for the whole family.
T5 Momentum, T6 Momentum, T6 Inscription, and the T6 R-Design are the trim levels of the Volvo XC 90 that feature a panoramic sunroof.
You should expect to pay between $24,000 and $28,000 for a used 2015 Volvo XC90.
- It lifts your spirits: The more sunlight you have, the better your mood will be. You won’t be so irritated travelling to work on Monday morning if you have a panoramic sunroof…
- Your car looks better: Your car appears to be in better condition. Cars with a panoramic sunroof, in my opinion, look much better. They stand out and pay attention on the streets. Your panoramic sunroof will also be appreciated when someone gets inside your automobile.
- You have the opportunity to gaze at the moon and stars: If the night is cold and you enjoy stargazing, your car is a terrific location to be. When you can sit and enjoy the night sky, it’s a nice and warm location for you.
- It warms up your car in the winter: When you get into a car with a panoramic sunroof in the winter and the sun is shining, it may warm up the cabin, making your journey more enjoyable and eliminating the need for air conditioning
- Your car costs more: Cars with panoramic sunroofs are, without a doubt, more expensive than those with regular roofs. In reality, these vehicles can cost up to 2,000 dollars more.
- It requires more care: Glass does not smear as much as metal, but the smears are more apparent. As a result, you should clean your panoramic sunroof with a window cleaner at least once a month to keep it looking good and letting in more light.
- It can increase the temperature: It is, in my opinion, the most significant downside of having a panoramic sunroof. It raises the temperature more than a traditional roof when it’s hot. Because glass preheats faster than metal and lets in more light, it’s the best option. A sunroof cover is included in cars with panoramic sunroofs, however it only helps partially.
- Less headroom: You can’t be too tall when buying a car with a panoramic sunroof. If you wish to drive comfortably, you should be at least 6.23 feet tall (190 cm). It takes roughly 1-1.5 inches to install a panoramic sunroof. It’s not a significant deal in SUVs or crossovers, but it may be a problem in cars.
A panoramic sunroof adds 3-10% to the cost of a vehicle. This is due to the fact that glass is more expensive than metal. Furthermore, panoramic sunroofs necessitate installation, sealing, and labor, all of which raise the price.
A panoramic sunroof is more expensive to manufacture. As a result, they’re usually only available in high-end trims or with added luxury features.